- Register early to ensure the minimum class size is reached. Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. You are not considered registered until the class fee is paid. You may register in person or by phone. Online registration is available for select classes.
- The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
- Supply lists may be downloaded from our website. It is the customer's responsibility to secure a supply list prior to the scheduled class date.
- All supplies should be purchased in advance of the class. Calico Station’s store return policy applies to the purchase of all class supplies.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the class and be prepared to start at the designated time. All classes start on time and begin wrapping up ten minutes prior to the scheduled end of class. Please be considerate of others and arrive on time for your class.
- Students should refrain from wearing perfume or scented products as a courtesy to those who have allergies or sensitivity to strong scents.
- Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate; if you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
- Classes, workshops and events are designed for those registered only. Please do not bring children or non-registered guests to classes, workshops and events.
- All drinks in the classroom must be in cups/bottles with tight-fitting lids.
- Due to copyright laws all class attendees must have their own copy of the required book/pattern/magazine/handout for the class/workshop; these will be listed on the supply list. Absolutely no photocopies allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books.
- Dedicated ironing stations are available throughout the classroom. However, you may choose to bring your own personal travel iron and mat, if you prefer.
Class Cancellation Policy – All class cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the start of a class in order to receive a store credit.
Events/Camps Cancellation Policy – All Events and Camps cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the event or camp in order to receive a store credit.
Returns/Exchanges – Fabric of any kind is non-refundable/non-returnable. All other returns/exchanges must be accompanied by a receipt within 30 days of purchase date, at which time a store credit will be issued.
- Special Orders and/or opened software are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Gift Cards and Bonus Gift Cards
- Gift Cards - Can be used on any products, class/events, services and sale items. Gift cards are not eligible to be used on machines. Any unused balance will remain on your Gift Card for future purchases. We cannot replace lost gift or bonus cards. Taxes are not charged on the purchase of the gift card. However, applicable taxes will be charged when a gift card is redeemed for merchandise. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Use of Calico Station Gift Cards constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- Bonus Gift Cards - Can be used on regular priced products only. Bonus cards cannot be combined with any other sale or promotion. Bonus Gift Cards are not eligible to be used on machines. Bonus Cards are only valid between January 1st, 2023 - March 31, 2023. We cannot replace lost gift or bonus cards. Taxes are not charged on the purchase of the gift card. However, applicable taxes will be charged when a gift card is redeemed for merchandise. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Use of Calico Station Gift Cards constitutes acceptance of these terms.